We currently only deliver to the United Kingdom. Shipping is from one of the 3 warehouses, depending on availability in the United Kingdom or abroad, that we use for MANICISTA®!

Shipping costs
We do not charge any shipping costs. Our customers are queens, so we cover the shipping costs!

Delivery times
90% of our orders are delivered within 7 working days, the other 10% within 10 working days..

We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays.
If you have ordered several items, we often send the goods in separate shipments. It is therefore also possible that they are delivered on different days.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: